Re: API Changelog
Note that this post was the first post in the API changelog. From this post onward, the changelog is sorted in chronological order. If you want to read the changelog in reverse chronological order, go to the last page and scroll down to the bottom.
This section lists API operations and fields that were added, changed, or removed.
- Billing Documents - Added a new operation “Generate billing documents by account”. Available as of the June 2017 release, R213.
- Subscriptions - In "Update subscription" and "Preview subscription" operations, added the
creditMemofield and its nested fields. If you have the Advanced AR Settlement feature enabled, these fields are available as of the May 2017 release, R212.
This section lists the documentation updates that were made in this version of the API Reference.
- Added a listing of API names to the Zuora Object Model section. The new listing is helpful if you use the “Describe object” operation to retrieve information about objects that are available in your Zuora tenant.
- Noted that the “CRUD: Create Amendment” operation is not recommended to be used. You should use “Update subscription” to amend subscriptions. If you need to create an Amendment object, you should use “Amend”.
- In the “Amend” operation, noted that the
ListPriceBasefield can only be changed if the amendment type is
- In the "Create account", "Create subscription", "Update subscription", "Renew subscription", "Cancel subscription", "Resume subscription", and "Suspend subscription" operations:
targetDateas dependent on the
- Noted that
applyCreditBalanceis deprecated if you have the Advanced AR Settlement feature enabled.
- Noted that when
runBillingis set to
true, a credit memo might be created if you have the Advanced AR Settlement feature enabled.
- Noted that
targetDateapplies to credit memos if you have the Advanced AR Settlement feature enabled.
- Added complete descriptions for all operations and fields related to the Advanced AR Settlement feature.