07-21-2016 11:54 AM
Re: Best Coffee in Seattle!???
Here are some that I know of...
- Caffee Ladro in Fremont which has cute rocking chairs out front and it's nice and quiet to get some work done if you need, or want to do that!
- Fuel Coffee - neighborhood favorite with an inviting feel. Kind of reminds me of a cool thrift store with all of it's knick knacks
- Stumptown - pretty well-known for their cold brews.
- Cafe Chocolati (their website is under maintenance) - yummy handmade chocolates with your coffee
- Espresso Vivace - doesn't serve drip coffee or light roasts. Try to visit the original café on Broadway Ave East for good people watching.
Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne