[Let's Meetup] Help Plan a Social Event Before Subscribed SF
As you all know, Subscribed SF takes place on June 4-5th. But what if you’re flying into San Francisco early and want to see some of the sights in the City by the Bay before Day 1? Let’s plan some fun Bay Area Zuora Community Meetup events to create opportunities to meet one another!
- Walk through SF’s famous Chinatown, grab some dim sum or egg tarts at the highly rated Golden Gate Bakery (be prepared to wait in line!).
- Ride a cable car which passes Lombard Street, the crookedest street in the world and drops you off at Pier 39 where you can see sea lions and have Ghirardelli chocolate.
- Stroll down 2nd street toward Oracle Park where the SF Giants play (and win!).
- Plan a casual happy hour at the well-known 21st Amendment Brewery or any of San Francisco’s famous watering holes like Anchor Brewing (America’s 1st craft brewery).
- Ever had a sushirrito (sushi + burrito)? Me either, but apparently it’s “a thing” here in SF, or try other unique tastes that you won’t get anywhere else in the world.
- Take an urban hike to North Beach which is lined with Italian stores and restaurants and you’ll get a picture perfect view of the iconic TransAmerica Pyramid.
- Still gotta work? Set up a co-working event in a local diner, coffee shop or in the hotel lobby area. I know I’ll probably be stopping by to do some work if you host it, ha!
Bay Area Local?
Show your fellow conference-goers our spectacular city as a host(ess) or recommend some eateries, places to check out, etc. in the comments below.
Want in on the Fun?
Join the Meetup group here. All you need is a meetup.com account and you can leave the group after Subscribed…or stay and see what other great Bay Area Zuora events we have in store post-Subscribed!
Interested in Hosting an Event?
Join the Meetup group and @mention me here with the following:
- Event details
- Meeting place (Most ideal to meet at the Marriott Marquis)
- Meeting time
I’ll then make you the event host. All you need to do is show up on time, be a pleasant host(ess), and have fun!
Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne