Question: How do I sync the product catalog from Zuora to Salesforce?
If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑ Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √
Go to Solution.
Answer: You can sync your product catalog from Zuora to Saleforce by following the below steps.
1. Log into your Zuora account.
2. Click on your login id at the top right corner.
3. Click on "Commerce".
4. Click on "Synchronize Salesforce.com Data"
5. Find the "Manual Sync" section and click the drop down on the "Sync" field.
6. Choose "Product Catalog".
7. Click the "Sync" button.
8. Sync will complete once you receive an email.