Zuora RevPro 36.006.00 Release Notes
We are pleased to announce that the Zuora RevPro 36.006.00 Release Notes have been published!
The important enhancements in this release include:
- New Stage Handler for Customized SSP Allocation
- Restrict Fully Amortized and $0 lines in the Waterfall Report
- Improved Group By Val Field in Workbench
- Search Filter Available for Multiple Field Selection
- Clearing Account is Mandatory for VC of Estimates and SFC Actuals
- Launch Summarization Program from Summarization Snapshot Details Window
- Predefined Stage Validation for Sales Order and Invoice Transaction Fields
The top issues resolved in this release include (but not limited to):
- MJE schedules are still created even after the MJE has been rejected.
- Initial entries are not created for the CM-C line.
- RORD is not processed as expected after the 36.004.00 patch is deployed.
- The Unbilled Fx Report should display Gain/Loss for RORD processed based on different exchange rate.
- When the contract modification triggers prospective allocation, the system still performs retrospective allocation and the CT_MOD_END_DT value is wrong.
For more details about new features, enhancements, and resolved issues, please see Zuora RevPro Release Notes (for the latest version). You can bookmark the URL of the Release Notes to always get the information about the latest version. For previous releases, see Previous Zuora RevPro Releases.