How to release the revenue for POB using mass action functionality in Zuora Revenue?
There is a feature available in Zuora Revenue to release the revenue using the mass action functionality. In order to provide the step by step explanation, collected the below shown RC 10420 with Manual POB release.
Now let us see how to release this POB for RC 10420
- Navigate to Workbench >> Manage Mass Actions from the main menu.
- Click the + icon to create a new mass action batch.
- Select the values for the fields as given below and click the save icon.
- Action On = Performance obligations
- Action Type = Release Revenue
- Chose the field from the drop-down list and feed the new value which needs to be updated.
Note: If the column is not available in the drop-down, refer the article
- Now, navigate to the Filters tab and click the + icon to add a new filter to identify the specific transaction to be updated. Once done, click the save button, to create a new mass action batch. Close the screen to go back to the Mass Action batches screen.
- Click the Query Data icon on the batch that we just created in order to query the transactions meeting the criteria.
- Now the status of the batch will change from NEW to Query Data In-progress which eventually changes to Data Identified. Click the Review Data icon to verify the correct lines picked for the update.
- Upon verification, click the Release Revenue button to change the column value.
- Once the System changes the column values, the batch status changes to Action Completed.
- Now query the RC from the Workbench and verify the changes in the Contract/Orders tab.