How to exclude the lines with some values being 0 from the RC Rollforward Report?
In the RC Rollforward Report, there are lots of lines that have all the following values of $0. The downloaded report file is really large. How can I apply the following conditions to exclude these lines from this report?
F Total Begin Balance = ‘0’ AND F Total Additions = ‘0’ AND F Total Release = ‘0’ AND F Total Ending Balance = ‘0’
Re: How to exclude the lines with some values being 0 from the RC Rollforward Report?
You can use the Zero Check column to enable zero check for the amount fields in a report.
Complete the following steps to enable zero check:
- Navigate to Reports > Run Reports.
- Locate the RC Rollforward Report and click Edit Report.
- In the Layouts tab of the Edit Report window, hover your mouse over the line of the target layout and click the pencil icon to edit it.
Note: The predefined standard layout is not editable. Only the customized layout is eligible for the following steps. To add a field as a filter for the standard layout, make a copy of the standard layout and then edit the copied layout. See Copy report layouts.
- In the Fields tab of the Edit Layout window, ensure the field of concern is listed in the Selected Fields section. Otherwise, select the field from the Available Fields section and click the arrow icon to move the selection to the Selected Fields section.
- Click the save icon to save your changes for the selected fields in the report.
- Click the Field Details tab.
- In the Zero Check column, toggle the switch to Yes to enable the zero check for the current field. Specifically for the raised question, use the following setting.
- Click the save icon and then close the window.
When you run the RC Rollforward Report based on this layout, if the selected fields all have a value of $0 on one line, this line will be excluded from the report.