Happy Business Starts Here

How to change the attribute/number column values using mass action functionality in Zuora Revenue?

RevPro Support

How to change the attribute/number column values using mass action functionality in Zuora Revenue?

There is a feature available in Zuora Revenue to change the column value using the mass action functionality. In order to provide the step by step explanation, collected the below shown SO Lines with the PO Number as PO123.

1.png

Now let us see how to change the PO Number to PO124

• Navigate to Workbench >> Manage Mass Actions from the main menu.

2.png

• Click the + icon to create a new mass action batch.

3..png

1. Select the values for the fields as given below and click the save icon.
    1. Action On = Transactions
    2. Action Type = Update Attributes
    3. Chose the field from the drop-down list and feed the new value which needs to be updated.

Note: If the column is not available in the drop down, refer the article Click here

4.png

• Now, navigate to Filters tab and click the + icon to add a new filter to identify the specific transaction to be updated. Once done, click the save button, to create a new mass action batch. Close the screen to go back to the Mass Action batches screen.

5.png

• Click the Query Data icon on the batch that we just created in order to query the transactions meeting the criteria.

6.png

• Now the status of the batch will change from NEW to Query Data In-progress which eventually changes to Data Identified. Click the Review Data icon to verify the correct lines picked for the update.

7.png

• Upon verification, click the Update Attributes button to change the column value.

8.png

• Once the System changes the column values, the batch status changes to Action Completed.

9.png

• Now query the RC from the Workbench and verify the changes in the Contract/Orders tab.

10.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Newly Enrolled

Re: How to change the attribute/number column values using mass action functionality in Zuora Revenu

Nice share. You explain everything in an easy manner with all the respective screenshot.

Login Netgear Router