How to add Netting batch program to period close template in Zuora Revenue?
A period-close or period-open template lists the tasks that must be performed in the specified sequence before a period can be closed or opened. Before you create a period-close or period-open template, identify the tasks to be added to the template. Provided step by step explanation.
Prior steps to add tasks
Navigate to Policies >> Period Open/Close Tasks.
- Click the “+” icon highlighted to create your task type.
- Select the following from the drop-down list, Program for Task Type, Both for Activity Type and RevPro3.0 Netting Batch Populate RC for Report/Job Name, finally click the Save icon.
- Select the following from the drop-down list, Program for Task Type, Both for Activity Type and RevPro3.0 Netting Batch Process for Report/Job Name, finally click the Save icon.
Navigate to Policies >> Period Open/Close Templates.
- Edit the pencil icon for the close period highlighted below
- Now, select the assign tasks tab for a close period template.
- Before adding the Netting batch jobs(Populate RC and Batch Process) remove the old “Netting Program” as highlighted below and click the save icon.
- Click the + Icon highlighted to add the task name created as prior steps and save the details. Once information added now change the sequence as highlighted below.