Happy Business Starts Here

How can I update the RC Grouping template to add a filter?

Muhan
Zuora Documentation

How can I update the RC Grouping template to add a filter?

Question:

I want to edit the filter in one RC grouping template. However, in the Filters tab of the Edit Templates window, the plus icon is not there for me to add the filter criteria. I logged in as a superuser who has full access to the system.

cannot-add-filter.png

Solution:

1. Navigate to File Upload > Transactions/Cost.
  2. Find the file template that is created based on the target RC grouping template that you want to edit.
  3. Hover the mouse over the file template line and then click the Unfreeze icon.unfreeze-file-template.png
  4. Confirm the unfreeze operation in the pop-up window by clicking OK.confirm-unfreeze.png
  5. Navigate to Policies > RC Grouping Template.
  6. Hover the mouse over the target RC grouping template line and click the Edit icon. A note is displayed indicating that a new version needs to be created.
  7. Click OK in the pop-up window.
  8. In the End Date field, enter the current date or a previous date and click the save icon. enter-end-date.png
  9. Confirm that you want to create a new version of the template by clicking OK in the pop-up window.confirm-new-template.png
  10. Click the Filter tab. The plus icon is available for you to add the filter line.add-filter.png
Tags (1)