We are pleased to announce that the Zuora RevPro 36.007.00 Release Notes has been published in RevPro Knowledge Center!
The important enhancements in this release include:
- Calculate RC Overview Details in Lowest Common Currency
From this release, the MULTI_CURR_FV_REPORT_LEVEL profile can also apply to the multi-currency revenue contracts that are not eligible for allocations. You can use this profile to specify whether to use the lowest common currency or the reporting currency to calculate the values for both types of revenue contracts.
- Configurable Date Format for MJE Upload
When you create a new MJE upload template, the Date Format field is added to the New Manual JE window for you to select the appropriate date format from a drop-down list.
The top issues resolved in this release include (but not limited to):
- In contract modification setup, the New POB within SSP Range rule is configured to create a new revenue contract. However, after a revenue contract (RC2) is created for new lines within the SSP range, the line with the same SO Line ID in the next batch is collected as a new line in another new revenue contract (RC3) instead of updating the existing revenue contract (RC2).
- In the new UI, selected fields cannot be changed in the Manage Cost Field window, although cost stratification criteria have not been defined in the Manage Cost Types window.
- The waterfall report data does not match the waterfall data in the UI. The Current Period Summarization Program does not pick up the adjustment schedules that are deleted for CM-R so the adjustment schedules are still included in the waterfall report.
- POB template migration fails with the ORA-06502 error reported.
For more details about new features, enhancements, and resolved issues, please see Zuora RevPro 36.007.00 Release Notes. You can bookmark the URL of the Release Notes. This URL always presents information about the latest version. For previous releases, see Previous Zuora RevPro Releases.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.