Create a way to move accounts and all associated owned subscriptions/invoices/payments easily
I have two Ultimate Parent Accounts each with a single child account associated. Both of the child accounts should have been associated with one-single Ultimate Parent, but were created individually, thus creating two identical Ultimate Parent accounts. One of the child accounts needs moved to a single, primary Ultimate Parent account, and the extra Ultimate Parent account needs deleted after the child account is moved to the primary Ultimate Parent.
Current Resolution Process:
- Update the Child accounts' Ultimate Parent to the primary Ultimate Parent chosen
- Cancel the invoice generated on the extra Ultimate Parent account that was generated by the subscription associated with the child account
- Transfer the Subscription Invoice Owner to the new primary Ultimate Parent
- Cancel/delete the extra Ultimate Parent account
- Have a feature on Customer Accounts to "Transfer Customer Account"
- This feature would complete the entire process stated above automatically.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.