For one month in November, men around the world participate in the "Movember" movement. For those of you who haven't aren't familiar with Movember, here's a quick recap:
- 2003: The Movember idea is born in Melbourne, Australia by two mates joking about bringing the Moustache or “Mo” back into style. After convincing 30 of their friends to grow a moustache, they selected November, drafted basic rules and the first Movember began.
- Rules: Shave on November 1st and grow a moustache for 30 days
- 2004 – 2015: Movember grows from 480 to over 5 million total participants (Mo Bros & Mo Sistas) and from raising a total of $41k to over $710 million for men’s health initiatives, specifically prostate and testicular cancer, mental health and physical inactivity.
This year, Zuora's team, "Team Zstache" had a breaking year across the board:
- 34 participants
- $5,345 raised for men's health initiatives
- Team ranked #306 out of 11,085 teams in the US
While the official 30 days is over, the donation link is still open for anyone who is interested in donating to the cause: Here
Below you will find some of the finest facial hair that Zuora has ever seen (some of us still need to work on our Z hand gestures). We're looking forward to another great year in 2017 and beating both our participant and fundraising records! Thanks again for all the support!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.