Need to create different billing batches? Having trouble managing your AR and collecting outstanding invoices? Attend this Subscribed ‘16 training session to learn best practices on nailing all the above!
About the Course
This course is for customers who are looking to learn more about automating billing and collections in Zuora.
The format of the 1.5 hour course includes the presentation, a Q&A session and a workshop where the audience will be able to experience the product while working through real world use cases.
We assume that customers have some experience with Zuora’s products and basic knowledge of accounting close process.
Access to some basic level courses will be provided to registrants a week before Subscribed. These include:
- Introduction to Zuora
- Introduction to Accounting
- Zuora Finance: An Introduction
- Basics of Product Catalog
- Basics of Customer Accounts
- Basics of Subscription
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain how billing and payment processes are different in a subscription-based business model
- Identify capabilities of Zuora Billing and Zuora Payments
- Explain how to use Zuora settings to automate billing and payment processes
- Identify steps in creating bill runs and payment runs
- Describe how Zuora processes invoices and payments
- Explain how to refund payments
Have Your Billing and Collections Questions Answered at Subscribed ‘16 Training
There is no other conference out there that will give you this level of Zuora training so register for Subscribed ‘16 today to secure a spot in this popular training session!
Training sessions are included in your Subscribed registration and will take place on April 11th - a day before Subscribed ‘16 that’s held on April 12-13 at the Hilton, Union Square in San Francisco.