Happy Business Starts Here

Community Manager

Automate your Billing and Collections.jpg

Need to create different billing batches? Having trouble managing your AR and collecting outstanding invoices? Attend this Subscribed ‘16 training session to learn best practices on nailing all the above!

About the Course

This course is for customers who are looking to learn more about automating billing and collections in Zuora.  

The format of the 1.5 hour course includes the presentation, a Q&A session and a workshop where the audience will be able to experience the product while working through real world use cases.  

Course Prerequisites

We assume that customers have some experience with Zuora’s products and basic knowledge of accounting close process.

Access to some basic level courses will be provided to registrants a week before Subscribed. These include:

• Introduction to Zuora
  • Introduction to Accounting
  • Zuora Finance: An Introduction
  • Basics of Product Catalog
  • Basics of Customer Accounts
  • Basics of Subscription

Key Takeaways

By the end of this course, participants will be able to:

1. Explain how billing and payment processes are different in a subscription-based business model
  2. Identify capabilities of Zuora Billing and Zuora Payments
  3. Explain how to use Zuora settings to automate billing and payment processes
  4. Identify steps in creating bill runs and payment runs
  5. Describe how Zuora processes invoices and payments
  6. Explain how to refund payments

Have Your Billing and Collections Questions Answered at Subscribed ‘16 Training

There is no other conference out there that will give you this level of Zuora training so register for Subscribed ‘16 today to secure a spot in this popular training session!

Training sessions are included in your Subscribed registration and will take place on April 11th - a day before Subscribed ‘16 that’s held on  April 12-13 at the Hilton, Union Square in San Francisco.

3 Comments
New Student

Hi Lana..is there a powerpoint or any informaiton that could be provided from the training? I'm researching how to automate payment in Zuora and this sounds like it may be helpful! Thanks!

Community Manager

Hi @acalliste

I don't believe that the powerpoint training sessions are available online, but I'll double-check for you!  In the meantime, please check out the available courses in the Zuora University.  There are a lot of great resources there.

Lana

Community Manager

Hi again @acalliste!

I contacted the Training Group and the trainer who prepared the Subscribed '16 sessions said that the presentation deck isn't helpful on its own as the demonstrations have no explanation on the powerpoint.  Instead, she is directing customers to the "Basics of Billing Operations" and "Basics of Payment Operations" courses which are both self-paced and are packed with information that you'll find helpful. The team is also developing a self-paced course that covers the content reviewed at the Subscribed session. It's scheduled to go live in June...so stay tuned!

Hope that helps,

Lana