Happy Business Starts Here

Jacob Feisley from Appspace Wins Community All-Star Award at Subscribed '17

Community Manager

Each year at Subscribed, we recognize a few of our customers in a Customer Awards ceremony. This year, we've selected five winners in five different categories - including the first Community All-Star Award, which was given to Jacob Feisley (@feisley in the Community) of Appspace.

The Community All-Star Award was a brand new category this year and when I knew that we were adding a "Community All-Star Award" for this year's Customer Awards, right away, I knew who should receive it. While we have a lot of really active community members who share their code, templates, answer customer questions and give great feedback and awesome ideas to our product managers, one member stood out above the rest and that's Jacob @feisley from Appspace.  

As the Community Manager, I review every post that comes into the community. Usually, people gravitate towards one forum over another - like Zuora for Salesforce or APIs. Jacob contributes to practically every area of the community no matter what the topic is - from answering discussion forums to sharing ideas and participating in user groups. The level of thought and detail that he puts into his responses is really impressive and we’re so appreciative towards all of his contributions since we launched the Community.

To date, Jacob has authored over 300 Community responses and received over 100 kudos. At least 15 of Jacob’s responses were chosen as the “best solution” by his fellow Community members. Congratulations, Jacob, and thank you so much for your active participation and leadership in the Zuora Community!