Subscribed New York 2017 promises to end the East Coast gripe – “Why does San Francisco get all the best tech conferences?”
After spectacular conferences in San Francisco, Sydney, and Melbourne, Subscribed is coming to New York on September 14th, 2017. The only conference dedicated to the Subscription Economy , Subscribed New York will help you grow, experiment, and transform your recurring revenue business.
Here’s a quick sampler of what you can expect:
And here are five more reasons why you must attend:
1. It’s the only event of its kind on the East Coast
No exaggeration. There simply isn’t any other event solely dedicated to the Subscription Economy on the east coast. Go ahead and google it, we’ll wait.
2. Awe-inspiring keynote speakers
Learn what’s next for the always evolving Subscription Economy and modern business in an inspiring keynote where Zuora CEO Tien Tzuo will share the stage with HubSpot CFO John Kinzer, CLEAR CFO Ken Cornick, Zuora’s SVP of Products Tom Krackeler , and others. Don’t take our word for it, watch the keynote from Subscribed San Francisco.
3. Insightful breakouts
With dedicated tracks and in-depth sessions, Subscribed will help you learn about:
- B2B SaaS Growth (Monetizing Subscription Services, Growth Metrics That Really Matter, Your Blueprint for SaaS Go-Live Success, etc)
- B2C Experimentation (Pricing & Packaging Best Practices, B2C Growth Trends for Membership & Media, Global Market Expansion Strategies, etc)
- Digital Transformation (Digital Transformation: How To Get To Tomorrow, Today)
- Finance for Subscriptions (Aligning Pricing and Revenue – Two Sides Of A Very Valuable Coin)
For reference, check out our Recap of Subscribed San Francisco.
4. Network and party with others in the Subscription Economy
Ask any of your west coast colleagues and they’ll vouch for our legendary parties. And that’s not just because we know how to throw a good party (free drinks on our rooftop with spectacular New York City views!), it’s because of who’s attending — where else will you get a chance to mingle with 300+ Subscription Economy leaders?!
5. High Value
Since this is our inaugural event in New York, we’re offering a VIP limited-time rate to our special guests. Simply register today with code COMPVIP to get your ticket for only $199 (full price is $399).
Check out the complete agenda and register here !
- new york