Happy Business Starts Here

Savvy Scholar

zpu paymentpage component - Id variable doesn't get populated

I'm experience a strange behavior.

I'm using Salesforce and I'm trying to implement a Hosted Payment Method using the zuora PaymentPage Component.

Code looks like this:

<zqu:PaymentPage zuoraPageId="2c92c0f85b147442015b1a73e0ab1136" style="inline" submitEnabled="true"/>

But when I load the page, Zuora gives the following respond: 404 (Not Found). And the page doesn't show up.

I can see in the constructed URL that id is blank:

https://apisandbox-zforsf.zuora.com/apps/PublicHostedPageLite.do?method=requestPage&...id=&...style=inline&submitEnabled=true&...

If I manually insert my zuoraPageId in the constructed URL and hit enter, the page actually loads correcly.

For some reason the id-variable doesn't get populated. It seems like a bug.

Just to add, if I change style or submitEnabled in visualForce code, it is actually reflected in the generated URL.

Or if I change the zuoraPageId to something random, the page crashes/doesn't get rendered at all.

So it's nok like the input parameters for the PaymentPage Component are just being ignored.

Hope we can find a solution for this.

kind regards

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Zuora Support Moderator

Re: zpu paymentpage component - Id variable doesn't get populated

It appears that this question has been addressed via Support Ticket which you have acknolwedged to be resolved. If you have any further questions please feel free to reply back directly on the ticket. 

SigNowBlue.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Master

I've just got the same issue - any chance the solution could be put here as well to save others opening support tickets?

Master

We found the fix (in our case).  The Guest (payment page site) user needed a licence applying to it. This is not obvious in salesforce as you have to the Public Group in Setup, click the group and then find the user - it doesn't appear on the usual users list.

Community Manager

Thanks for sharing the solution for your use case, @Nigel!

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne