Happy Business Starts Here

"Trigger Date" and "Trigger Event" fields are not populated for "Amendment/Renewal" Quotes

Zuora Support

"Trigger Date" and "Trigger Event" fields are not populated for "Amendment/Renewal" Quotes

When an Amendment/Renewal Quote is created, "Trigger Date" and "Trigger Event" fields are not populated at Quote Rate Plan Charge level with the values from original subscription

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

2 REPLIES 2
Zuora Support

Re: "Trigger Date" and "Trigger Event" fields are not populated for "Amend

This is an expected behavior. By default, Zuora does not populate "Trigger Date" and "Trigger Event" fields for Amendment/Renewal quotes.

• "Empty values" means that there is no change and the default values are pulled in from the subscription. This indicates that the value is not touched and there is no change to subscription

• If you want these values to change, you would need to edit them in your renewal/amendment flow.

• As per design, there is no API Query made to fill these values as they are default values and can be changed to new values by edit during amendment/Renewal flow

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Guru

Re: "Trigger Date" and "Trigger Event" fields are not populated for "Amend

Hi, thank you for these information.

Could you please inform us when Zuora plan to add this fonction for the further releases. 

Thank you.

Saïd

Schiadmi@Easyfront.fr
www.Easyfront.fr