Happy Business Starts Here

"One or more of the collections used to initialize SubscriptionBuilder was missing or empty"

Highlighted
Support SME
Support SME

"One or more of the collections used to initialize SubscriptionBuilder was missing or empty"

Question or Problem Statement:
In quote detail page, I get "One or more of the collections used to initialize SubscriptionBuilder was missing or empty."

https://p4.zdusercontent.com/attachment/74726/whifaRaD8octwOT5e7hLHo32X?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..wbq_lmp1CkWyxUpaWepXww.cfJ8aXePVTl0kFypl1OsXOWbiDx0fkV4NiLou1Pr1BoYke9cQXdqNUa4SRVCKs-PdmoX1FMEUN1YvI4A0wZLbUBhQJYSVBS6fFE999gpL_kWYKDhAyMulPQktDrRsSvO6x2ZwfWxwlqkoYkTmBeTuzblDvgk9REjsV9JEZ6_TgpGIhUsvr8Oxyw3Bp43bckkAK52PgzgxtCtjum-noqoiW8uQ2k_YVxUbxLZ9T4yuKIoeeRpueheGdVMKrEcS__rtodOTv8Dj6Fva5jBeRqgNPgDlT4_H9myKMV-QnHVTac.hmhKyrvfXyY6rIziOntXDw

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Support SME
Support SME

Re: "One or more of the collections used to initialize SubscriptionBuilder was missing or empty

Solution:
1) Verify if the quote product, product rate plan and product rate plan charge are existing in your SFDC Org.
2) If they are existing in your SFDC Org, then verify if the Zuora ID of them is mapped to Zuora correctly. Probably, you will need to use Data Source Export/SOAP API to query the IDs.
3) If they are not existing in SFDC or they are not mapped correctly, then perform a Z360 Product Catalog sync.
4) Test.

Note:
Without CPQ enabled, please go to ZProduct tab to verify the above items. If needed, perform a Z360 Product Catalog sync from Zuora side.
With CPQ enabled, please go to SFDC Product tab to verify the above items. If needed, perform a Z360 Product Catalog sync from SFDC side.

Supporting References:

N/A

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √