Happy Business Starts Here

Zuora Support

"Next Charge Date" is not syncing to Salesforce

Problem: You have a Subscriptions in Salesforce which do not have the "Next Charge Date" populated from Zuora after an invoice is created.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: "Next Charge Date" is not syncing to Salesforce

Pre-Requisites-

Please go through the following article which explains how Next Charge Date works -
Understand how Subscription's Next Charge Date works

If you have the feature enabled as explained in this article and if you still have the Subscriptions in Salesforce which do not have the Next Charge Date populated from Zuora after an invoice is created, then follow the steps below –

1. Login to Your Zuora Account.
  2. Navigate to the Subscription for which you are facing this issue.
  3. Copy the Subscription ID from the browser URL as shown below.
    Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 2.26.10 PM.png
  4. After that go to Reporting --> Data Sources in your Zuora tenant.
  5. From the Data Source drop down select Subscription and in the field section select ID, Name, Updated date as shown below.
    Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 2.28.19 PM.png
  1. Hit Export
  1. In Exported file, you will see the data as shown below which shows you the last updated date for this Subscription
    Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 2.29.42 PM.png
  • As mentioned in the community article, when an invoice is generated for the subscription, the subscription's Next Charge Date is changed in the backend. Please make sure that this date is updated. If not please reach out to Zuora Support to investigate further.

• If the date is updated, please navigate to Commerce --> Synchronize Salesforce.com Data. Check the sync logs for the updated date as returned in the exported file and see if this Subscription with ID <ID for your Subscription> failed to sync to Salesforce due to any of the error.

• If there are any errors, please follow the steps below-
  1. If the error/s is/are due to any of your custom code. Please fix the issue. If the error is not due to your custom code and if you need Zuora Support to investigate on the error, please create a support ticket.
  2. Go to the Subscription record in Zuora tenant.
  3. Hit Edit on the top right corner
  4. Save the Subscription without making any changes.
  5. Perform a manual sync for the Accounts and Related Objects which should update the 'Next Charge Date` for this Subscription. If you do not wish to perform the manual sync, please wait for the next real time sync/scheduled sync (If any) to run so that the record can be synced to salesforce. 

Hope this helps!

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √