Happy Business Starts Here

how do we relate zqu__GuidedSellingStep__c object to zqu__GuidedSellingFlow__c in order to query?

Highlighted
Zuora Support

how do we relate zqu__GuidedSellingStep__c object to zqu__GuidedSellingFlow__c in order to query?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: how do we relate zqu__GuidedSellingStep__c object to zqu__GuidedSellingFlow__c in order to query

You can use  "zqu__StepToFlowMap__c" to relate both zqu__GuidedSellingStep__c object to zqu__GuidedSellingFlow__c in order to query.

Please find an example query to achieve the use case.

SELECT Id,Name,zqu__GuidedSellingFlow__c,zqu__GuidedSellingFlow__r.Name,zqu__GuidedSellingStep__c,zqu__GuidedSellingStep__r.Name,zqu__Order__c FROM zqu__StepToFlowMap__c

guidedselling_query.PNG

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: how do we relate zqu__GuidedSellingStep__c object to zqu__GuidedSellingFlow__c in order to query

You can use  "zqu__StepToFlowMap__c" to relate both zqu__GuidedSellingStep__c object to zqu__GuidedSellingFlow__c in order to query.

Please find an example query to achieve the use case.

SELECT Id,Name,zqu__GuidedSellingFlow__c,zqu__GuidedSellingFlow__r.Name,zqu__GuidedSellingStep__c,zqu__GuidedSellingStep__r.Name,zqu__Order__c FROM zqu__StepToFlowMap__c

guidedselling_query.PNG

View solution in original post