Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Master

Zuora for Salesforce - bulk subscribe()

Hi there!

Our business model requires that we create 1 subscription record per product; for example, a customer can purchase 3 different products/services in 1 single deal, and once this deal is closed he will have 3 subscriptions, but 1 invoice.

This means that from a SFDC perspective, we would need to do 3 subscribe callouts to create the 3 subscriptions in Zuora.

Is there a way that we can wrap the 3 subscriptions in 1 callout and create them in Zuora in bulk?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

ECLF

3 REPLIES 3
Support SME

Re: Zuora for Salesforce - bulk subscribe()

Hi @eclf,

Can you please review the following Article to see if this is sometihng what you are looking for and can meet your requirement.

https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/I_Development_Resources/C_Component_Library/G_Componen...

Thank you
Doyeli

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Master

Hi @doyeli,

Thanks a million for your reply.

We are not using ZQuotes for our implementation, at present. We are basically using the Zuora REST API, as in constructing the subscription in the background and invoking the subscribe() call to send it to Zuora directly.

At the moment for each subscription we create we invoke the subscribe() call. Is it possible to do 1 call to create multiple subscriptions?

Thanks

ECLF

Support SME

Hi @eclf,

you can create multiple subscription objects with the rest action create call

Please review the following api doc link, for the detail

https://www.zuora.com/developer/api-reference/#operation/Action_POSTcreate

Thank you

Doyeli

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √