08-23-2017 09:40 AM
It looks like Zuora for Salesforce 360 has added an Invoice Item object somewhere between version 4.4 and version 4.9. I'm assuming 4.9 since versions 4.6 & 4.8 are documented but with no mention of this new object.
The sync from salesforce doesn't sync invoice items though. Is this a plan to have the sync work with invoice items and the object just exists with no reason?
08-23-2017 01:42 PM
This is part of our early adopter program for Configurable Sync. If you have customers interested in it they need to get in touch with me so I can walk them through what is involved.
01-29-2018 02:45 PM
Hey Nathan. My name is Keith Jones (email@example.com) and I run our rev ops efforts and manage our sf. I'd love to learn more about configurable sync and how we could get some of the columns from the invoice item table into our sf org.
01-29-2018 09:22 PM
At the moment we've paused enablements while we work with existing customers, I would suggest to get in contact in about a month when we will be taking on more early adopters for the program.
06-13-2018 09:16 AM
Hi zuora team ,
Our client is also asking to have invoice item synced to Salesforce, it would be very helpful.
Are there any updates about? Could you give us a release date?
06-13-2018 09:25 AM
Hi @valeria we are taking customers again for the invoice item sync capability (Data Connect) please log a ticket and Engineering will assess if you are good fit as we are still in early adoption phase.
07-12-2018 08:51 AM
I'm a new colleague from Valeria and I'm assigned to the Zuora project for Enel.
Enel is interested in knowing how to participate in the early adoption phase program for invoice item sync capability.
07-12-2018 09:05 AM
Hi @Sandro Can you please file a Ticket with Zuora Support requesting Data Connect to be enabled. We will take it from there.
In general, following are the points that you need to review before Engineering reviews further and confirm the featue can be enabled on your tenant
1) Zuora 360 version needs to be at 4.16 (this is the latest version at this point) . If you are not on this version of 360, please advise and we will send you the installation link.
2) Real Time sync with Maximum Data Change event as '1' needs to be set as their Recurring sync.
3) Confirm the customer reviews ALL of the following articles on Data Connect, most importantly (i) documenting Data connect limitations
- i) Limitations in Data Connect: https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/E_Zuora_360/X_Data_Connect_Overview/AA_Limitations_in_...
**Please confirm that the customer understands the limitations!**
- ii) Data Connect (Configurable Sync) Overview: https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/E_Zuora_360/X_Data_Connect_Overview
- iii) Data Connect Object and Field Mapping: https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/E_Zuora_360/X_Data_Connect_Overview/AB_Data_Connect_Ob...
4) **IT IS REQUIRED** that the feature be FIRST enabled on Sandbox, thorough testing is performed, and confirm that everything is functioning properly BEFORE the feature is enabled on production.
Please review and create a Ticket and we will send you an update
If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √