Happy Business Starts Here

Zuora 360 Sync failed with error"There has been an unknown internal error happened. InvalidJob"

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Zuora 360 Sync failed with error"There has been an unknown internal error happened. InvalidJob"

Zuora 360 Sync failed with error "There has been an unknown internal error happened. (InvalidJob : Field name provided, Zuora_External_Idc is not readable for ZuoraPaymentTermc)"

StackTrace:
[AsyncApiException exceptionCode='InvalidJob'
exceptionMessage='Field name provided, ZuoraExternal_Idc is not readable for ZuoraPaymentTerm_c'
]"

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Zuora Support

Re: Zuora 360 Sync failed with error"There has been an unknown internal error happened. Invalid

This error indicates that the sync user Profile does not have read and edit access for the field Zuora_External_Idc on the object ZuoraPaymentTerm_c

Issue has been resolved when read and edit access has been provided to the field

The Sync user needs to have all the fields with Read and Edit access on all the Zuora 360 objects listed in below knowledge center article

https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/E_Zuora_360/P_Configuring_Z-Force_360/C_Set_Permission...

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √