Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Community Manager

Z-Force does not allow to add contacts with an apostrophe in their name to a quote

Known Issue: When using the new lookup fields for the Bill To & Sold To contact on the quote object if the contact's name has an apostrophe (e.g., O'Connell), users will not be able to select it. As a result, this contact could not be added to the quote during quote creating process. Users have to select a different contact. After the quote has been created, users can manually change the contact to the correct one.

Reference Number: DE8452 / DE8445 / COM-1742

Proposed solution: Z-Force Quotes should allow users to add contacts with an apostrophe in their name to a quote

Workaround:  - Create a temporary contact - Add this contact to the quote first - Once the quote has been created, manually change to Bill To and Sold To contacts to the correct ones.

Subscribe to Zuora System Updates at Zuora Trust
Follow Zuora Global Support on Twitter and LinkedIn

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Valued Scholar

Re: Z-Force does not allow to add contacts with an apostrophe in their name to a quote

It is good to know about this limitation and the workaround; however, our sales team would not use this workaround -- it will need to be resolved.

Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Re: Z-Force does not allow to add contacts with an apostrophe in their name to a quote

Hi @bahazelwood This is an Old post and I see COM-1742 is already fixed,

Are you still able to reproduce this issue?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Highlighted
Valued Scholar

I just checked, and this it does appear to work now - thanks, Doyeli!

I didn't see anything that indicated that this was resolved. I apologize for the confusion.