Happy Business Starts Here

With Bundling Enabled, List price field valueis not getting populated/Displayed for some charges

Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

With Bundling Enabled, List price field valueis not getting populated/Displayed for some charges

Problem:

When a product rate plan charge is created, the list price value seems to be populated by the price that is entered within the zqu__ChargeTierList visualforce page. Some of our products have the list price value populated and some do not.

scr1.PNG

How is this value being updated? The value cannot be edited manually.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Re: With Bundling Enabled, List price field valueis not getting populated/Displayed for some charges

Solution:

The list price field is not Actually used for product catalog sync from SFDC to Zuora.
It's a legacy field. The price on tiers is the actual price.
Price is only saved in tier level, Not in charge level
But the price in tiers is the one that gets synced over Zuora end.
If you have Bundling enabled, you can remove List price field from the page layout.
It couldn't be removed , by default, as for customers that are not using Bundling, this is still valid.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Re: With Bundling Enabled, List price field valueis not getting populated/Displayed for some charges

Solution:

The list price field is not Actually used for product catalog sync from SFDC to Zuora.
It's a legacy field. The price on tiers is the actual price.
Price is only saved in tier level, Not in charge level
But the price in tiers is the one that gets synced over Zuora end.
If you have Bundling enabled, you can remove List price field from the page layout.
It couldn't be removed , by default, as for customers that are not using Bundling, this is still valid.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Valued Scholar

Hi Doyeli,

Can you include a screenshot of where the list price is displayed then? I don't undersatnd what you mean by "price on tiers" especially when's it's flat price (no tiers?). 

Thanks!
Salome 

Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Hi @Salome,

Please see the screenshots below.

1) here is my Porduct rate Plan charge record (edit window).

This is a Flat fee charge. It still creates a product Rate Plan charge Tier record internally

Capture.PNG

2) and this is the Tier record created

Capture1.PNG

Thank you
Doyeli