Happy Business Starts Here

Why warning discrepancy was found between the account information in Zuora and Salesforce?

Highlighted
Support SME

Why warning discrepancy was found between the account information in Zuora and Salesforce?

In a specific scenario, where customer created a new Billing Account via quote. Without making any changes in the Billing Account in Salesforce or Zuora they created another quote for same billing account. When sending this quote to Zuora customer was getting below warning message:

A discrepancy was found between the account information in Zuora and Salesforce for this quote. You can solve the discrepancy on the Update Zuora Account Information page, or click Continue to send to Z-Billing anyway.

Please check below the details on same.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: Why warning discrepancy was found between the account information in Zuora and Salesforce?

I checked the Contact for the Billing Account in Salesforce as below and the Country Code is populated as GB

Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 14.16.22.png

In Zuora, the billing account contact is as below with Country: United Kingdom

Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 14.26.41.png

When you see the discrepancy you can see the discrepancy is shown in Country

Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 7.17.57 PM.png

When quote sent to Zuora the country is populated as United Kingdom in Zuora Billing Account Contact(which is as expected).

Hence please populate the Country in Mailing Address in Salesforce as United Kingdom instead of GB and this will resolve the warning message you are getting.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: Why warning discrepancy was found between the account information in Zuora and Salesforce?

I checked the Contact for the Billing Account in Salesforce as below and the Country Code is populated as GB

Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 14.16.22.png

In Zuora, the billing account contact is as below with Country: United Kingdom

Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 14.26.41.png

When you see the discrepancy you can see the discrepancy is shown in Country

Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 7.17.57 PM.png

When quote sent to Zuora the country is populated as United Kingdom in Zuora Billing Account Contact(which is as expected).

Hence please populate the Country in Mailing Address in Salesforce as United Kingdom instead of GB and this will resolve the warning message you are getting.

View solution in original post