Happy Business Starts Here

Why request to cancel subscription in Salesforce gets stuck?

Highlighted
Support SME

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: Why request to cancel subscription in Salesforce gets stuck?

When user was trying to create a quote for amend/cancel/renew, the page got stuck in loading as below:

Screen Shot 2018-05-26 at 17.24.26.png

The reason for above is because once you select the Billing account and option: cancel/amend/renew existing subscription for this billing account you need to wait for subscription to appear and select. If there is no active subscription associated to the selected billing account, then no subscription is displayed and if you select Next button it gets stuck as above.

Please note starting from Quotes version 9.1 a warning message will appear as below if there is no active subscription to be selected.

Screen Shot 2018-05-22 at 23.30.29.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: Why request to cancel subscription in Salesforce gets stuck?

When user was trying to create a quote for amend/cancel/renew, the page got stuck in loading as below:

Screen Shot 2018-05-26 at 17.24.26.png

The reason for above is because once you select the Billing account and option: cancel/amend/renew existing subscription for this billing account you need to wait for subscription to appear and select. If there is no active subscription associated to the selected billing account, then no subscription is displayed and if you select Next button it gets stuck as above.

Please note starting from Quotes version 9.1 a warning message will appear as below if there is no active subscription to be selected.

Screen Shot 2018-05-22 at 23.30.29.png

View solution in original post