Happy Business Starts Here

Why removal of CRM Account ID in Zuora Production is not removing Billing Accounts from Salesforce?

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Why removal of CRM Account ID in Zuora Production is not removing Billing Accounts from Salesforce?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Zuora Support

Re: Why removal of CRM Account ID in Zuora Production is not removing Billing Accounts from Salesfor

In one of the scenarios the customer was adding suffix to CRM account ID in order to remove the link between Zuora and Salesforce.

However, this process does not trigger sync and removal of the billing account from Saleforce. Hence, please clear out the CRM ID field from Zuora Billing Account if you want the Billing Account to be removed from Salesforce.

Incase you have followed the above approach then please follow below steps to trigger a sync and removal of the affected Billing Account from Salesforce.

- Add a valid CRM ID to the Billing Account in Zuora

- Real time sync(if configured in your tenant will trigger the sync)

- Now remove the CRM ID from the Billing Account in Zuora

- Real time sync(if configured in your tenant will trigger the sync) and remove the billing account from Salesforce.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √