Happy Business Starts Here

Why error: "Tier data missing required default currency: GBP", during Product Sync from SF to Zuora?

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Why error: "Tier data missing required default currency: GBP", during Product Sync from SF to Zuora?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

4 REPLIES 4
Zuora Support

Re: Why error: "Tier data missing required default currency: GBP", during Product Sync fro

In a scenario when customer uses a currency other than USD as default, the product sync fails to sync from SF to Zuora:

Failed. Errors: Tier data missing required default currency: GBP

Currently the CPQ connector only supports USD as the default currency, unless multi-currency is enabled.

As a workaround, in order for GBP to be the default currency, the corporate currency (under setup > company profile > manage currencies) needs to GBP in salesforce. Corporate currency is available ONLY after you enable Multiple currency.

Savvy Scholar

Re: Why error: "Tier data missing required default currency: GBP", during Product Sync fro

We reported this originally - feels like a bug in the Z360/SF for CPQ sync, as it defaults to USD, instead of the Currency Locale in your salesforce tenant.

So now we have SF running multi-currency, with one currency, and ZU running single currency! 

Zuora Support

@petergradwell: As discussed, we are looking into this further internally.

Support SME

Just to close the loop here, based on update from Engineering, currently the connector only supports USD as the default currency, unless multi-currency is enabled.
This will be fixed in a future version of the connector (Internal Jira Ticket COM-12751) but  do not have the time-frame of the fix yet.

As a workaround, in order for GBP to be the default currency, the corporate currency (under setup > company profile > manage currencies) needs to GBP in salesforce and Corporate currency is available ONLY after you enable Multiple currency.