Happy Business Starts Here

Support SME

Why Product Rate plan charge has a blank List Price?

After creating Product rate plan tiers for a Product in SFDC its respective Product Rate plan charge has a blank List Price. Please find below the details for same.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: Why Product Rate plan charge has a blank List Price?

The list price field is not actually used for product catalog sync from SFDC to Zuora. The price on tiers is the actual price.
Price is only saved in tier level, not in charge level. But the price in tiers is the one that gets synced over Zuora end.

Hence, if you have Bundling enabled, you can remove List price field from the page layout. It couldn't be removed by default, as for customers that are not using Bundling, this is still valid.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: Why Product Rate plan charge has a blank List Price?

The list price field is not actually used for product catalog sync from SFDC to Zuora. The price on tiers is the actual price.
Price is only saved in tier level, not in charge level. But the price in tiers is the one that gets synced over Zuora end.

Hence, if you have Bundling enabled, you can remove List price field from the page layout. It couldn't be removed by default, as for customers that are not using Bundling, this is still valid.

View solution in original post