Happy Business Starts Here

Support SME

Why Multi Entity is not getting enabled in Salesforce?

Multi Entity was not getting enabled in Salesforce even after manually running the script zqu.RefreshCustomSettingSchedulable.refreshMultiEntityPermission().

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: Why Multi Entity is not getting enabled in Salesforce?

In a specific scenario the issue was occuring as one of the Billing Entity was created manually in Salesforce ORG. Below steps were followed to rectify the same:

(Please note: All the checks mentioned in the following article were already verified: https://community.zuora.com/t5/Zuora-CPQ/Cannot-enable-Multi-Entity-in-Salesforce-Multi-Entity-was-t...)

- Manually created Billing Entity was deleted from Salesforce.

- Make sure that Salesforce credentials are set up correctly in the Zuora tenants(Settings -> Commerce -> Synchronize Salesforce.com Data) that are supposed to link to the Salesforce org and run a Product Catalog Sync in these tenants so Billing Entities are synced to Salesforce.

- The script: zqu.RefreshCustomSettingSchedulable.refreshMultiEntityPermission(); was re-executed and Multi Entity was enabled in Zuora Config -> Advanced Quoting Configuration Setting.

Please note: Billing Entities must be created via Product Catalog Sync from Zuora and not manually.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: Why Multi Entity is not getting enabled in Salesforce?

In a specific scenario the issue was occuring as one of the Billing Entity was created manually in Salesforce ORG. Below steps were followed to rectify the same:

(Please note: All the checks mentioned in the following article were already verified: https://community.zuora.com/t5/Zuora-CPQ/Cannot-enable-Multi-Entity-in-Salesforce-Multi-Entity-was-t...)

- Manually created Billing Entity was deleted from Salesforce.

- Make sure that Salesforce credentials are set up correctly in the Zuora tenants(Settings -> Commerce -> Synchronize Salesforce.com Data) that are supposed to link to the Salesforce org and run a Product Catalog Sync in these tenants so Billing Entities are synced to Salesforce.

- The script: zqu.RefreshCustomSettingSchedulable.refreshMultiEntityPermission(); was re-executed and Multi Entity was enabled in Zuora Config -> Advanced Quoting Configuration Setting.

Please note: Billing Entities must be created via Product Catalog Sync from Zuora and not manually.

View solution in original post