Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Why Multi Entity is not getting enabled in Salesforce?

Multi Entity was not getting enabled in Salesforce even after manually running the script zqu.RefreshCustomSettingSchedulable.refreshMultiEntityPermission().

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Zuora Support

Re: Why Multi Entity is not getting enabled in Salesforce?

In a specific scenario the issue was occuring as one of the Billing Entity was created manually in Salesforce ORG. Below steps were followed to rectify the same:

(Please note: All the checks mentioned in the following article were already verified: https://community.zuora.com/t5/Zuora-CPQ/Cannot-enable-Multi-Entity-in-Salesforce-Multi-Entity-was-t...)

- Manually created Billing Entity was deleted from Salesforce.

- Make sure that Salesforce credentials are set up correctly in the Zuora tenants(Settings -> Commerce -> Synchronize Salesforce.com Data) that are supposed to link to the Salesforce org and run a Product Catalog Sync in these tenants so Billing Entities are synced to Salesforce.

- The script: zqu.RefreshCustomSettingSchedulable.refreshMultiEntityPermission(); was re-executed and Multi Entity was enabled in Zuora Config -> Advanced Quoting Configuration Setting.

Please note: Billing Entities must be created via Product Catalog Sync from Zuora and not manually.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √