Happy Business Starts Here

Where email is coming from - "Your Zuora sync request has been sent. The request status is:"?

Zuora Support

Where email is coming from - "Your Zuora sync request has been sent. The request status is:"?

Problem - Customer was sending an Order to Zuora and receiving the emails as below. They were not been able to identify where these emails are coming from.

*Email #1* 

Your Zuora sync request has been sent. The request status is:

*Object Name*: N/A 
*Zuora Object Id*: 15e2e4195b46e34","objectType":"0 
*Status*: Success (It may take a few minutes for the request to be processed) 
*Job ID*: <Job ID Here>

*Email #2* 

Your Zuora sync request has been sent. The request status is: 
*Object Name*: N/A 
*Zuora Object Id*: 15e2e4195b46e34","objectType":"0 
*Status*: Success (It may take a few minutes for the request to be processed) *Job ID*: <Job ID Here>

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Zuora Support

Re: Where email is coming from - "Your Zuora sync request has been sent. The request status is:

Solution - In this specific case, we found that customer had a custom trigger which uses our OnDemandSyncManager class. 

If you read the article from our KC below, you will see that we use "emailNotificationEnabled" flag which is a global variable.
https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/I_Development_Resources/C_Component_Library/C_Global_C...

This article states as below-

emailNotificationEnabled : 
Indicates whether an email notification should be sent to the current user once the sync request is sent.
The default value is true. 

On debugging the code we found that the value for 'emailNotificationEnabled' flag was not set anywhere to 'False' and hence the default value was set to 'True' instead which was the cause for the emails to be sent out. On setting this value to 'False' in the code this issue was resolved. 

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √