Happy Business Starts Here

When updating a bill to/sold to contact while creating a Quote, it does not update Account in Zuora

Highlighted
Zuora Support

When updating a bill to/sold to contact while creating a Quote, it does not update Account in Zuora

Problem: If you are creating a Quote on an existing account and facing an issue that when you are updating a bill to/sold to contact, it does not update this existing Account in Zuora.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Zuora Support

Re: When updating a bill to/sold to contact while creating a Quote, it does not update Account in Zu

In this specific scenario, customer was updating the bill to/sold to contact on the existing account while creating a Quote and when sending this quote to Zuora, this account still has the old bill to & sold to contact. 

This is actually the expected behavior as we can send the Billing Account's data from Salesforce --> Zuora, only when a new billing account is created as mentioned in the community article below-
Sync Account's data from Salesforce to Zuora

If you still need to update the existing billing account then follow the below steps -

• Changes to these fields needs to be done in Zuora first and then synced over to Salesforce. 
  • There is a button available on the Quote object named 'Update Zuora Account Details' which can be used to solve this purpose. Please find below our KC article for further details on this button-
    Compare & update Salesforce and Zuora Account details

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √