Happy Business Starts Here

Using the objects synced with Zuora 306 how can I know what rate plan an invoice is connected to?

Highlighted
Advanced Tutor

Using the objects synced with Zuora 306 how can I know what rate plan an invoice is connected to?

I do not understand how I am supposed to make the connection between an invoice and what rate plan it is for using the objects/fields synced by Zuora 360.

https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/E_Zuora_360/S_Synchronize_Data_from_Z-Billing/Z_Sync_F...

What am I missing?

4 REPLIES 4
Guru

Re: Using the objects synced with Zuora 306 how can I know what rate plan an invoice is connected to

@Jmayhak at this time Zuora does not normally sync Invoice Items to Salesforce which would contain the reference form each line item to the rate plan (since an invoice could contain multiple line items and thus multiple rate plans).

There is an early access program going for the ability to sync invoice item details into Salesforce. Once you do this you will have the details such as which products and rate plans appear on this invoice.

We also developed a custom sync process at our company to relate subscriptions to invoices and invoice items as well. Happy to share some details about it and we are planning to share more of it with the community after we update it to work with Zuoras new invoice item sync process.

Guru

Re: Using the objects synced with Zuora 306 how can I know what rate plan an invoice is connected to

Forgot to mention, if you are interested in being part of the early access you should reach out to @nathanc

Support SME

Thank you do much @feisley for offering to share your custom implementation .

Doyeli

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Advanced Tutor

I'd love to hear more about it. This is a big pain point right now. How would you like to share?