Happy Business Starts Here

Tutor

Update run time the price when the rate plan charge is One Time and model Tiered Pricing

Hello,

In order to change at run time the price of the quote rate plan, I did the following steps on salesforce environment.
I created:
zProduct
1 Rate Plan
1 Rate Plan Charge, with a one-time tariff and a low-priced tariff model
I synchronized the zproduct by ootb zuora's functionality on Tenant Id: 18280.
in apex code I got the all charges linked to my zquote and I will performed
charge.overrideListPrice(orderItem.NE__OneTimeFeeOv__c);
charge.QUANTITY=String.valueOf(orderItem.NE__Qty__c); charge.EFFECTIVE_PRICE=String.valueOf(orderItem.NE__OneTimeFeeOv__c);

and I update the tiers too.

The tiers object are correctly updated, meanwhile the List Price on quote Rate Plan charge is "Varies", therefore all re-calculeted functions to update the total amount don't work fine.

How can I to update the list price when I have the Rate Plan Charge, with a one-time tariff and a low-priced tariff model? I have the same problem when the Type is recurring.

Best Regards,
Angela

2 REPLIES 2
Zuora Support

Re: Update run time the price when the rate plan charge is One Time and model Tiered Pricing

Hi Angela,

Could you please private message me your Salesforce ORG alongwith the code you are using so that I can check the details further.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Zuora Support

Re: Update run time the price when the rate plan charge is One Time and model Tiered Pricing

Hi @adeluca, wanted to check if you can provide me your Salesforce ORG(provate message) alongwith the code you are using so that I can check the details further.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √