Happy Business Starts Here

Re: Tiered Pricing Rate Plan Charges do not display decimal value in the Product Selector Step

Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Tiered Pricing Rate Plan Charges do not display decimal value in the Product Selector Step

Problem :

The customer had a tiered pricing charge set up where the List Price was a decimal value ( eg 0.00065 ). The Charge when added in the product selector step did not show the correct value and displayed "0". 

image (3).png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Re: Tiered Pricing Rate Plan Charges do not display decimal value in the Product Selector Step

Solution : 

After looking at the Quote with the charges, the value of the list price was calculate correctly although in the Product Selector Step the value was '0; 

Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 2.57.15 PM.png

Looking at the Display Scale Settings , The value for the 'List Price' for the tier was set to round up to 2 decimal places and hence the value for '0.0065' was displayed as '0'

Updating the Display Scale settings for the tier resolves the issue. 

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Solution : 

After looking at the Quote with the charges, the value of the list price was calculate correctly although in the Product Selector Step the value was '0; 

Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 2.57.15 PM.png

Looking at the Display Scale Settings , The value for the 'List Price' for the tier was set to round up to 2 decimal places and hence the value for '0.0065' was displayed as '0'

Updating the Display Scale settings for the tier resolves the issue. 

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post