Sync error "<id> not found for field Zuora__External_Id__c in entity Zuora__SubscriptionRatePlan__c"
Problem - Customer was getting the following error during RTS when syncing "Subscription Product & Charges"
INVALID_FIELD:Foreign key external ID: <SRP ID> not found for field Zuora__External_Id__c in entity Zuora__SubscriptionRatePlan__c, <Subscription Product & Charge ID>
Solution - This error means that the "Subscription Product & Charges" with ID '<Subscription Product & Charges ID>' was not able to sync to Salesforce since its corresponding Subscription Rate Plan with id <SRP ID> is not yet synced with Salesforce.
In this specific case, here are the steps we followed to fix this issue.
1. Logged in to the Zuora tenant.
2. Did a Data Source export to find out the Subscription which belongs to the missing Subscription Rate Plan.
2. Go to this Subscription in Zuora.
3. Hit Edit on the Rate Plan as shown below.
4. Hit Save on the next page without making any changes.
5. This triggered the RTS and synced the Rate Plan & SPCs both.
If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √