Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted

Skip to first step of guided selling

Hi Zuora Community!

Many of our customers only use a single guided selling flow. The Sales teams like to have everything as streamlined as possible and often ask if we can skip the step where they have to select the flow and click the first step. They would rather jump automatically right nto the default flow (only one) after creating the quote.

Any ideas on this?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Support SME

Re: Skip to first step of guided selling

Hi @Andrew8ken  If I understand your question correct, the ask from the users is if they can avoid the step to click on the Flow name and select the step . If yes, based on current design, unfortunately, I do not believe it is possible at this point

Thank you

Doyeli

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Valued Scholar

@doyeli is there any progress on this issue? This is also a pain for us as our users will always be chosing the same flow, we would like to streamline it and allow the user to skip chosing a flow.

Support SME

Hi @Dennis_Nilsson1 unfotunately, we still do not have any update on any change in behavior along this line.

Let me check with ourservices team if they have implemented somthing similar for any customer. I will update here if I have any information

Thank you

Valued Scholar

@doyeli that would be super helpful, thank you. Our goal is to go directly to "step 1" in the product selector flow because we will always only have 1 flow and we will always be starting at "step 1". Or alternatively as described, skip the flow completely somehow and just let the users choose products instead of choosing a flow.

Support SME

Hi @Dennis_Nilsson1 I already responded to your other thread.

Based on some pointers from our services team,  you may be able to do this in a couple ways.

1) Use the "Update Record" plugin on the CreateQuote component to direct to the EditProducts page including the "flowId" and "stepId" URL parameters. These parameters should store the SFDC Ids of the Guided Selling Flow and Guided Selling Step objects, respectively.

2) Use a blank VF page as a placeholder redirect that calls an "on load" action to perform the step above and additionally pass through the "stepNumber" URL parameter. In the Quote Wizard Flow you would replace the "Edit Products" page with this placeholder page.

Hope this helps

Thank you