Happy Business Starts Here

Set Bill to Parent / Parent Billing Account During Quote creation?

Highlighted
Valued Scholar

Set Bill to Parent / Parent Billing Account During Quote creation?

Our business has a need to create and send quotes to customers, have those quotes signed/sent to zuora, but have them linked to a parent (or ultimate parent) account in Zuora and set to "Bill to Parent" rather than individually billed.

I am trying to incorporate this into the Zuora Quotes within Salesforce, and I see some fields on the quote object about "Zuora Parent Billing Account Id" and "Zuora Parent Billing Account Name" but both of them are text fields and I am not sure if they are even designed or usable for this purpose.

Can Parent/Child relationships in Zuora billing be setup from within Zuora CPQ for Salesforce?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: Set Bill to Parent / Parent Billing Account During Quote creation?

Hi @mmarchese,

Please follow below steps for same:

- Set the Enable Parent Customer Account option in Zuora Config -> Quote Configuration Settings.

- Now while quote creation for New Billing Account you will see the field: Zuora Parent Billing Account Name appears as a look up where you can select the Billing Account to be configured as Parent:

Screen Shot 2018-06-12 at 16.53.59.png

Once you send the quote to Zuora the newly created Billing Account will have Parent Billing Account as chosen above. Please test the same and let me know in case of any further concern.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √