Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Support SME

Salesforce "Zuora Connection Setting" programtically

Problem:

=========

I am looking into if it is possible to programmatically update the API settings for Zuora in Salesforce using Apex so I can have the settings changed automatically when a Salesforce sandbox is refreshed. I have tried reviewing the installed package but as you would expect the code itself for the Visualforce page controller is obscured.

Can you provide me with details on which objects and fields would need to be updated with what information so I am able to write an Apex Class to modify the connection settings?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Support SME

Re: Salesforce "Zuora Connection Setting" programtically

Solution:

========

Zuora Config is a Custom Setting and the API URL, username, password information is stored and can retrieved by running the following Query

SELECT Id, zqu__APIUsername__c, zqu__APIPassword__c, zqu__APIURL__c from zqu__Zuora_Config__c

Having said that, this Custom Setting is accessible only to Zuora support as we login to your SFDC org thru Subscriber console
When customers login to SFDC org by providing a username/password, they  will not have access to this custom Setting.

Based on discussion with Engineering we already have been considering providing customers ability to access and update these custom settings. 
But, at this point, there is no time frame when this will be available.
Engineering is reviewing few things we want to do to fully automate but the time frame has not been determined yet.

Note: There is already a request posted as an IDEA on this:

https://community.zuora.com/t5/Admin-Settings-Ideas/Salesforce-quot-Zuora-Connection-Setting-quot-pr...

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √