Happy Business Starts Here

Zuora Support

SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field: zqu__Quote__c.zqu__HighVolu

When trying to clone an amendmnet quote by clicking "Maintain Quote", receiving the below error

SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field: zqu__Quote__c.zqu__HighVolume__c 
Error is in expression '{!theOptions}' in component <zqupropertycomponent> in component zqupropertycomponent

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Zuora Support

Re: SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field: zqu__Quote__c.zqu__High

This is a known issue and will be addressed in a future relase of Zuora Quotes. We will update the post as soon as the fix is available

Below are the workarounds at this moment

* Error is no longer thrown when the "High Volume" field is added to the fieldset zqu__Amend_Quote_Details by navigating to Setup ->Build ->Create ->Objects ->Quote ->Fieldset ->edit next to zqu__Amend_Quote_Details

* Error is not thrown when Enable High Volume Quoting feature in Quote configuration settings is enabled

KC for reference - https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/C_Zuora_Quotes/D_Working_with_Quotes/DD_Manage_Existin...

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √