Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Requirements to upgrade to WSDL 69.0+ in Salesforce

Question - My Salesforce org is on an older WSDL (prior to 69.0) and I would like to upgrade to a later one to utilize Zuora's new features.  What are the requirements for upgrading to WSDL 69.0 or later?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Zuora Support Moderator

Re: Requirements to upgrade to WSDL 69.0+ in Salesforce

Answer - WSDL 69.0 (or later version) has several changes/features which require addtional considerations.  You need to fullfill the following requirements while upgrading the WSDL.

• Upgrade to Zuora Quotes 6.5 and Zuora 360 2.111 - WSDL 69.0+ is designed specifically for these packages, so you must upgrade to these packages or later versions.  Please reach out to Zuora Support for upgrade instructions. One important note with upgrading to Zuora Quote 6.5 that you must be aware is that Quote Charge objects are replaced with Quote Rate Plan Charge objects in this version.
  • Change your Zuora Quotes and Zuora 360's End Point URL to 69.0 or later - Change your Zuora Quotes's Zuora Connection Settings and Zuora 360's Connection Setup to point it to 69.0 or later (e.g., https://zforsf.zuora.com/apps/services/a/69.0)
  • Upgrade to WSDL 69.0+ - Please note that in previous WSDL versions, some date fields are treated as dateTime fields.  In WSDL 69.0+, Zuora treats them as Date field.  Please make sure that you understand this change and make adjustments in your custom code (if there is any) accordingly.
  • Set your Zuora Time Zone as Salesforce Time Zone (OPTIONAL) - Match your Zuora tenant's time zone with Salesforce org's time zone.  Please review this article before changing your time zone. While changing your Zuora Time Zone is optional, if you choose not to do it, we strongly recommend that you perform the above steps on your sandbox and test your customizations to ensure that there is no issue.  If you run into any issue, please try to resolve it first before applying the upgrades to your production.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Zuora Support Moderator

Re: Requirements to upgrade to WSDL 69.0+ in Salesforce

Answer - WSDL 69.0 (or later version) has several changes/features which require addtional considerations.  You need to fullfill the following requirements while upgrading the WSDL.

• Upgrade to Zuora Quotes 6.5 and Zuora 360 2.111 - WSDL 69.0+ is designed specifically for these packages, so you must upgrade to these packages or later versions.  Please reach out to Zuora Support for upgrade instructions. One important note with upgrading to Zuora Quote 6.5 that you must be aware is that Quote Charge objects are replaced with Quote Rate Plan Charge objects in this version.
  • Change your Zuora Quotes and Zuora 360's End Point URL to 69.0 or later - Change your Zuora Quotes's Zuora Connection Settings and Zuora 360's Connection Setup to point it to 69.0 or later (e.g., https://zforsf.zuora.com/apps/services/a/69.0)
  • Upgrade to WSDL 69.0+ - Please note that in previous WSDL versions, some date fields are treated as dateTime fields.  In WSDL 69.0+, Zuora treats them as Date field.  Please make sure that you understand this change and make adjustments in your custom code (if there is any) accordingly.
  • Set your Zuora Time Zone as Salesforce Time Zone (OPTIONAL) - Match your Zuora tenant's time zone with Salesforce org's time zone.  Please review this article before changing your time zone. While changing your Zuora Time Zone is optional, if you choose not to do it, we strongly recommend that you perform the above steps on your sandbox and test your customizations to ensure that there is no issue.  If you run into any issue, please try to resolve it first before applying the upgrades to your production.

View solution in original post