Happy Business Starts Here

Renewals - Notification Setup in Zuora & Auto Renewal Sync From Zuora to SFDC

Highlighted
Master

Renewals - Notification Setup in Zuora & Auto Renewal Sync From Zuora to SFDC

Hi there, 

I have a few queries about renewals:

1) In regards to the notificaiton setup in Zuora platform, I can set automatic notifications for upcoming renewals, X days prior to the Renewal Date or Expiration Date. Is it possible to set a notification to be sent:

- on the day Renewal Date or Expiration Date?

- X days after Renewal Date or Expiration Date?

The reason for this is that we want to give our customers the chance to, if for some reason they missed all the previous reminders and missed the renewal window, they can still renew say for example 3 days after.

2) In regards to the Auto-Renewal process and the way the updated Subscription is synced to Salesforce. When a Subscription is created in Zuora and pushed to SFDC, in SFDC a few processes are triggered to automatically generate records, update records, etc. Since the Amendment obj itself does not get synced to SFDC, and everytime there is an amendment on the subscription in Zuora it creates a new subcription record in SFDC, I would like to know if it's possible to clearly identify that a specific update on a subscription is a the result of an Auto-Renewal? 

The reason for this is because there are other types of Amendments that trigger different updates on the subscription (cancellations, new products, new seats, change of term, etc.) and each of these updates can trigger different processes with different behaviours in SFDC. At the moment, the system looks at fields like TermStartDate, SubscriptionStartDate, PreviousSubscriptionId, but I am not sure if this is enough.

Many thanks in advance!

Cheers
ECLF

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Zuora Staff

Re: Renewals - Notification Setup in Zuora & Auto Renewal Sync From Zuora to SFDC

Hello,

You can set up the notifications for the upcoming renewals in your Settings. Here is the article that provides you the details on how to activate and set up the renewal notification:

https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/BB_Introducing_Z_Business/Notifications/A_Viewing_the_Supported_Ev...

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Tags (2)
Highlighted
Master

Re: Renewals - Notification Setup in Zuora & Auto Renewal Sync From Zuora to SFDC

Hi @monique,

Thanks for your response.

I have setup the notificaitons for the upcoming renewals; working fine for before the next renewal date. What I would like to know is if there is a way to send a notification past renewal due (after the renewal date)?

Also, in regards to the other question about the Auto-Renewal, any insight?

Many thanks!

Cheers

EF