Happy Business Starts Here

Receving "Errors were encountered during the request process[BaseParserException:java.lang.Runtime]

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Receving "Errors were encountered during the request process[BaseParserException:java.lang.Runtime]

Receving "Errors were encountered during the request process: [BaseParserException:java.lang.RuntimeException;" when trying to Submit the Quote to Zuora

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: Receving "Errors were encountered during the request process[BaseParserException:java.lang.

The error might occur because of the below different scenarios

• The Zuora Account Id populated on the Quote might be invalid . Ensure that the Zuora Account Id is a valid Customer Account Id in the Zuora tenant associated with the Salesforce Org

• Quote has an InvoiceOwnerId which is a Salesforce Id or an invalid Zuora Account Id
    Ensure that the Invoice Owner Id must be a Zuora's 32-digit Account Id (Simialr to the quote's Zuora Account ID field).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: Receving "Errors were encountered during the request process[BaseParserException:java.lang.

The error might occur because of the below different scenarios

• The Zuora Account Id populated on the Quote might be invalid . Ensure that the Zuora Account Id is a valid Customer Account Id in the Zuora tenant associated with the Salesforce Org

• Quote has an InvoiceOwnerId which is a Salesforce Id or an invalid Zuora Account Id
    Ensure that the Invoice Owner Id must be a Zuora's 32-digit Account Id (Simialr to the quote's Zuora Account ID field).

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Zuora Support

One of the other scenario when this error might happen is when the Payment method used is "Credit Card" there needs to be a valid Electronic Payment method Id.

In one of the scenoarios, it has been noticed  that the Electronic Payment Method Id is "X"

Once it has been ensured that Electronic payment method id is a valid one ,error is resolved.

Also, note that Electronic Payment method Id needs to be unique for new Billing Account Quote