Happy Business Starts Here

Receiving error "Invalid login. User name and password do not match" when creating Quotes

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Receiving error "Invalid login. User name and password do not match" when creating Quotes

With Multi Entity Enabled, Receiving error "Invalid login. User name and password do not match" when creating Quotes 

This can be tested by navigating to Zuora Config -> Zuora Connection Settings ->Edit Settings ->Test Connection

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY
Zuora Support

Re: Receiving error "Invalid login. User name and password do not match" when creating Quo

• With Multi Entity enabled, when password has been reset or user credentials are changed, you need to perform the steps where you have to save the credentials first as opposed to just clicking Test Connection right away which works in Non Multi Entity Org.
  • Navigate to Zuora Config -> Zuora Connection Settings ->enter credentials -> save -> edit settings -> test connection instead of enter credentials, test connection
  • Ensure that the credentals are updated in Zuora 360 Connection Setup as well in the simialr manner 

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √