Happy Business Starts Here

Zuora Support

Quotes that are sent to zuora through a automatic process does not update the status?

In a specifc use case customer had an automatic process to create and send quote to Zuora. This process was sending quote to Zuora and creating new account/subscription, but quote status was not changed to Sent to Z-Billing.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: Quotes that are sent to zuora through a automatic process does not update the status?

This issue usually occurs if there is a process builder/workflow triggered during/after quote creation process and if the defined critierias fail. For this specific scenario we found there was a process builder, which was called during quoting process and did not satisfy one of the defined criteria. This in turn caused the process of sending quote to Zuora fail.

Error captured in debug log:

17:29:15.557 (11510847376)|FATAL_ERROR|System.DmlException: Upsert failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0061o00000rNxxxxxx; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, We can't save this record because the “Opportunity Status Change” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. <b>An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow</b><br>An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow.  Please contact your system administrator for more information. Error ID: 808291169-42996 (-698772551): []

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √