Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Quote generation error- Found end of mail merge region 'QuoteRatePlanCharges' without matching start

Problem:

Hello -- I have followed the steps in this document : https://community.zuora.com/t5/Zuora-CPQ/Receiving-quot-Insufficient-Privileges-quot-error-when-tryi...

User X is able to generate PDFs from the zuora quotes page using templates; user Y receives the following error message :

Error while generating Quote. Please contact Zuora support with the following message.

com.zuora.sync.sfdc.quote.exceptions.QuoteDocumentException: com.zuora.base.ZuoraException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Found end of mail merge region 'QuoteRatePlanCharges' without matching start.

Please advise.

Solution:

When looked at the customer's quote template used in the provided quote XXX, template 'YYY' and found that "TableStart:QuoteRatePlanCharges" is missing and that is why the issue is occurring. Please find the below screenshot.

201095.JPG

When the customer added the tag "TableStart:QuoteRatePlanCharges" format in the template and uploaded it in the tenant, PDF generation was successful. 

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √