Happy Business Starts Here

Query is either selecting too many fields or the filter conditions are too complicated.

Support SME
Support SME

Query is either selecting too many fields or the filter conditions are too complicated.

Question or Problem Statement:
I am trying to send a quote from ZQuotes to Zuora and receiving the following error listed below:
Error is in expression '{!theOptions}' in component <zqu:cpqselectproduct> in component zqu:cpqselectproduct
An unexpected error has occurred. Your solution provider has been notified. (zqu)

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support SME
Support SME

Re: Query is either selecting too many fields or the filter conditions are too complicated.

Solution:
The error is thrown from salesforce Platform as the Select Query from Quote Object had too many fields included .
Starting from ZQuote release 7.43, code changes have been made so that the query includes only those custom fields that the user has access to. So the query will actually be

filtered for custom fields based on field security. All the standard fields will still be queried. In order to resolve the error , please reduce number of custom fields being

queried by removing field-level permissions to those fields from the User Profile.

Supporting References:
N/A.

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Support SME
Support SME

Re: Query is either selecting too many fields or the filter conditions are too complicated.

Solution:
The error is thrown from salesforce Platform as the Select Query from Quote Object had too many fields included .
Starting from ZQuote release 7.43, code changes have been made so that the query includes only those custom fields that the user has access to. So the query will actually be

filtered for custom fields based on field security. All the standard fields will still be queried. In order to resolve the error , please reduce number of custom fields being

queried by removing field-level permissions to those fields from the User Profile.

Supporting References:
N/A.

View solution in original post

Tags (1)