Happy Business Starts Here

Quantity on Quote Charge Summary for Renewals and Amendments Is showing different Delta Values

Zuora Support

Quantity on Quote Charge Summary for Renewals and Amendments Is showing different Delta Values

In this case customer created a new subscription quote with quantity 1000 then created an renewal quote and updated the quantiy to 1005. And they are expecting the quantity field in quote charge summary object contains the difference value Which is 5. But quantiy is shown as 1005.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: Quantity on Quote Charge Summary for Renewals and Amendments Is not showing Delta Values

We have tested this behavior in our org for both Renewal quote and Aendment quote. 

By design this is the expected behavior the delta value depends on the type of quote you are creating. 

Below are some of our observations.

Initially If you have created a New subscription quote with quantity 1000 then,

1) If we have updated the quantity to 1005 through Amendent Quote then the delta is (Difference) +5 So the quantity in QCS will be 5.

2) If we have updated the quantity to 1005 through Renewal quote then, the previous term quantity is included in the delta so delta will be +1005, so the quantity in QCS will be 1005.

View solution in original post

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: Quantity on Quote Charge Summary for Renewals and Amendments Is not showing Delta Values

We have tested this behavior in our org for both Renewal quote and Aendment quote. 

By design this is the expected behavior the delta value depends on the type of quote you are creating. 

Below are some of our observations.

Initially If you have created a New subscription quote with quantity 1000 then,

1) If we have updated the quantity to 1005 through Amendent Quote then the delta is (Difference) +5 So the quantity in QCS will be 5.

2) If we have updated the quantity to 1005 through Renewal quote then, the previous term quantity is included in the delta so delta will be +1005, so the quantity in QCS will be 1005.

View solution in original post

Tags (3)